- Suitable for natural rubber latex sensitive users
- Soft as skin polymer for an exceptional natural feel
- Specially shaped to be easy to put on, more comfortable to wear
- Long expiration date
- Size: Standard
- Material: Non-Latex (Polyisoprene)
- Brand: Durex
- Reservoir End: Yes
- Special Features: Ultra Thin
- Lubricated: Yes
- Available in retail box of 10 condoms
Durex Avanti Bare are revolutionary super thin, non-latex condoms made of Polyisoprene. Softer and better feeling than polyurethane, this material is soft as skin for an exceptionally natural feeling. Polyisoprene has some advantages over latex. Polyisoprene is thinner than most latex condoms, and it warms to body temperature, too. Use this non-latex condom if you or your partner are allergic to latex.
i'm not latex sensitive
Posted by Dominic
i'm not latex sensitive but i like these better than regular latex condoms.
I miss them...
Posted by Boris
They literally were my go-to. Not even due to any allergy issues but simply preference. I'm so unbelievably sad that they stopped making these. As of now I just ordered some Lifestyle Skyn which are the closest thing on the market it seems to them. But I'll see if they're as good when I get the chance.
I'm allergic to latex
Posted by Tyler
I'm allergic to latex and this is the best condom around.